The Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & Spa is placed in and ideal setting overlooking the yachting harbour of Puerto Calero, and just 15 minutes’ drive away from the airport. With wonderful views over Lobos and Fuerteventura islands, Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & Spa is only 5 Kms distance from Timanfaya National Park and 3 kms. away from Puerto del Carmen.
Surrounded by 27,500m2 tropical gardens, this beautiful property is fitted with luxurious rooms, 4 pools, sun terraces with sunbeds and parasols, restaurants & bars, free WIFI in the hotel and bedrooms, a huge and peaceful Thalasso & Spa Center, a professional bike station “Lanzarote Bike” and a PADI diving school “Squalo”, among other facilities.
· The new textile decoration on beds (cushions and bed runners) was made recycling the old bedspreads.
· The hotel separates and recycles the following materials: Glass, fluorescent tubes, paper, plastics, oils. Garden waste is also stored and collected by a company specializing in environmental solutions.
· A sign in every public toilet informs the customers that “water is a very precious commodity in Lanzarote that should be valued and saved”.
· The whole property is fitted with saving light bulbs.
· Public toilets are provided with light sensors.
· Air conditioning in rooms works only if the terrace door is closed.