Club La Santa is the world’s leading active holiday resort with world class facilities and over 30 sports and activities included in the accommodation price. Our aim is to provide a first class service, comfortable accommodation, good food, a great social atmosphere.
· Almost half of the 7000m³ of water heated daily for our swimming pools and domestic use is heated using Photovoltaic or Thermal Solar Energy generated onsite.
· All waterused in pool filtering is stored in tanks and then later used as “grey water”, for use in bathrooms and cisterns throughout the hotel apartments and gardens.
· Our gardens contain autochthonous plants, which are perfectly adapted to our natural surroundings, requiring one tenth less water than most other gardens.
· We use only ecological insecticides and pesticides on our gardens.
· We operate a recycling policy around the hotel for glass, plastics, paper.
· We use only energy-efficient LED light bulbs throughout the whole resort.